Wednesday, August 5, 2009

PPA1.............


Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay are terrific colors for summer. Choco- late Chip sets them off perfectly. Adding chocolate to anything never hurts! The Pals design team knew this when they created the first challenge on their brand new site - Pals Paper Arts. It is fun to play at PPA - and this was my interpretation of their very first challenge to use those three colors. I inked the stamp from Kind and Caring Thoughts with markers and stamped it on Very Vanilla. I also used Bermuda Bay Designer Paper and Vanilla Jumbo Brads. The modern label punch and vanilla ribbon helped me finish it off.

2 comments:

Margaret Moody said...

I love how this card turned out, Linda! So very pretty! I got this stamp set too and now you've inspired me to get it out and actually use it! Great job with the colors!

Mary Fish said...

Amazing for the PPA color challenge. I'm so excited to have your participation. Hugs, Mary