Tuesday, August 25, 2009

MojoMary........



Some days you just have to look out of the window and day-dream. That's what this card reminds me of - letting your imagination take flight. I picked Storybook Designer Paper, a very imaginative design, and layered it on a crushed curry card base. A bit of coloring, a bit of bling and a birthday card appeared! Good thing it did because I know a 7 year old who will be wishing and blowing out candles pretty soon!





Mary Fish sketched this design as part of Mojo Monday's week long 100th celebration.

5 comments:

Kris Kilcoyne said...

OMGoodness, I absolutely love your card!!

What a fantastic way to use the Storybook paper. I think I'll be CASE'ing you very soon.

Thanks for the inspiration.

Denise said...

This is adorable and clever - I love the way you used the Storybook DP - brilliant!

Mary Fish said...

I'm so excited you gave the MOJOMARY a shot. Love your "dreamy" card. Very artsy. Hugs, M

Erin said...

this is really cute - who's going to be 7?

Tiffany said...

Beautiful Linda! Awesome job with the challenge!