Thursday, June 6, 2013

(Happy Birthday) x 3! PPA160



This Artisan Label Punch and Sentiment combo is so cute I had to use it three times - just because I wanted to.  That's Emma's philosophy these days as well.  She has learned to crawl and spends her time exploring every inch of my house - doing things just because she wants to.  So far rolling Coke cans across the floor and dragging Grandpa's dirty sneakers around by the laces are big hits! Today I stopped at a local furniture store and bought a sweet chest for our downstairs hall - just because I wanted to!  I told my husband at dinner tonight that he needs to go pick it up in the morning.  I think he wishes I would just roll Coke cans across the floor.......................


                            I also put Emma's sox on her hands........you know why.....





Sweet colors at Pals Paper Arts this week!
PPA Color Challenge June

14 comments:

Kim S said...

Oooh...the socks on the hand trick....what fun!!! Love the new stuff and the card. That new shape is going to be fun to play with!

Mary Fish said...

she's an adorable, coke can rolling kind of gal! love your card . . . very festive and the touch of paint splatter is so on trend!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Linda love your card and I too like the splatters. I haven't used my punch yet, but I like it anyway.
LOVE the little socks... almost forgot we did that too. hugs.

Ginger said...

Love hearing about Emma - & I love your card too!

Dawn Tidd said...

Wow, Linda, your card is so fun! I love the spatters and balloons! Those little ones can give us a roll for the the money!!

Patti MacLeith said...

I love the card-greetings times three, but I'm perplexed by the socks on Emma's hands? I know for newborns it's about scratching (and they have cute mittens for that). I'm sure you will enlighten this grandma-to-be!

Jen Mitchell said...

Sweet card and a sweet baby!

Kerry Willard Bray said...

Love this card, Linda! The punching, the splotches and that bit of bling! And that Emma..so sweet!

Rita W said...

I'm a bit perplexed by the socks on the hand... I hope they stay better than they do on feet though. We finally gave up on socks.

Love this bright cheery card!

Linda Suarez said...

Love this Linda! I just got my Artisan stamps and punch a couple of days ago and can't wait to play with them this weekend!

Nina Dee said...

I love this card, Linda! The splatters and the rhinestones are just so fabulous. And I love the little touch of twine!

Joyce said...

This is so cute. I came by to thank you for stopping by my blog and saw that you are from Gloversville--I have family there. What a small world, right?

Sandie Conner said...

So pretty Linda, three is just right for this card!

Angie Tieman said...

Eeek! Funnest card ever! hehe! Those socks on the hand are adorable! When do we get to see this chest?!