Wednesday, August 30, 2017

You Are The Best! FMS303





My high school class of '67 held its 50th reunion last weekend and a few of us got together for coffee in the morning just to chat. And chat we did! We covered all the hot topics from proms to teachers to concerts.....and boys!  I sent this off to the gal who organized our get together - it was great fun and we truly got to catch up before the evening event.




And three of us are also in this picture from 1967......wow that's long ago!





My talented friend (of less than 50 years) - Karren Johnson - drew up a fun sketch this week for us at Freshly Made Sketches!  Think in threes and play along!


Stamp Sets: Daisy Delight (SU), You (SSS)
Paper: Whisper White, Delightful Daisy DSP, Calypso Coral, Dapper Denim
Ink: Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Dapper Denim, Old Olive

11 comments:

Brian King said...

I enjoyed seeing the pictures from your class reunion. What fun! This card is so sweet. I love the collection of "you"s on this long panel and how you finished off the sentiment at the base. So clever!

Amy O said...

This is the prettiest dsp! And I love your "you" collage. Sweet card!

I Card Everyone said...

I am also in love with your paper, Linda! These colors have been on my radar lately.
You and your friends are adorable - then, and now! How fun!
=]

stampwithamyk said...

What a beautiful card! Love your die cut sentiment and your mix of designer papers is perfect! Cute picture of you from way back when too. :)

Jen Mitchell said...

Well now I know where Miss Emma gets her good looks! Seriously, those are pictures of you camping in the backyard that you are trying to pass of as modern-day pics of Miss E and her new tent, right? Wow, genes are awesome! And speaking of awesome - nice take on the sketch!

Karren said...

Wow, wow, wow! This is one gorgeous card! The "you's" look fabulous and that paper is beautiful!

Jen Timko said...

Such a smart take on the sketch. Love the floral background and those pretty colors!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh how cool is the reunion pic! I love this card and the creative take you've taken on the sketch - always so clever!

Cécile RIBON said...

What a gorgeous take on the sketch, Linda ! These flowers are so pretty!

Agi said...

Wow, it's amazing, Linda! The flowers are beautiful!

Gwen said...

So cute your card ! I love the word "you" repeated three times !
Thank you for you comming to my blog.