Thursday, February 15, 2018

Fusion: Spring Wreath





The inspiration at Fusion this week has us all thinking spring.  That's about all I can do right now.....think about it.....especially when my street looks like this........




-
I love our Fusion challenges because there are so many ways to be inspired.......I pulled the colors, texture and flowers from the photo and took my layout from the sketch.  Hope you join us!




Stamp Set:  Daisy Delight
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Gray, Powder Pink
Ink: Smoky Slate, Powder Pink

5 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Brrrr! That is all that I can say about that huge pile of snow! Looks like a great time to stay inside and hibernate...and stamp! Sweet card, love the pink and gray color scheme. :)

I Card Everyone said...

Really lovely ... all that gray! yum!
You didn't think I was talking about all that white stuff, did you?
xx
=]

Brian King said...

Sweet card, Linda! Isn't it nice that we can "escape" with our cards? You've ignored all the snow around you to make a sweet, Spring-inspired card. <3

Barb Ghig said...

You did an amazing job setting aside your thoughts about the snow to create a gorgeous card, Linda! I love how you added texture to your design with these charming blooms and your embossed background, and your color palette is stunning!

Jen Mitchell said...

Love this card. The snow....not so much! Better you than me, I always say!!