Thursday, March 1, 2018

Fusion: St. Paddy's Day





The Big Guy and his twin sister will be entering a new decade this St. Patrick's Day so we are having a dinner party to celebrate!  This card is for his sister - who is the total opposite of her big brother. She is little, chatty and loves a good party.  The Big Guy is not little and does not love a big party!  He is referring to this event as "my sister's birthday party"  and definitely prefers gatherings to be lakeside or mountainside!  But seeing all the cousins, nieces and nephews together does make him smile......




I took my inspiration from the photo and then flipped the sketch for my design!  Love to play at Fusion!


Stamp Sets:  Amazing You, Grown With Love
Ink: Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive
Paper: Whisper White, Sweet Soiree DSP

15 comments:

LeAnne said...

What a fun way to celebrate the big day for the Big Guy and his sister! I sort of dismissed this stamp set...don't need more flowers...but I am LOVING the flowers you created here, especially with that little green pot! So cute!

~amy~ said...

Your card is beautiful!

stampwithamyk said...

That is awesome Linda! I love the little shamrock and your card design is perfect! Hope that they both enjoy "your sister-in-laws birthday". ;)

I Card Everyone said...

Your little flower pot is darling, Linda... and tulips, too? Fantastic... celebrate, indeed! and happiest birthday wishes to your big guy!
=]

Mike said...

Really like the 3D bunch of flowers. Very clever. Did you cut these all by hand!?!

Lorri said...

Time to finally make a comment here.... can I just say you have the most adorable projects ever? I absolutely love your ideas and am always amazed at what you come up with! Thank you for sharing your creative talent! {hugs}

Brian King said...

Your flowers are perfectly wonderful! What a fun card, Linda! <3

Barb Ghig said...

This is such a pretty card, Linda! Your flower pot and beautiful color palette are sure to make the birthday girl smile! Have fun at the party :)

Dawn Tidd said...

This is a super cute card, Linda. Love that flower pot full of pretty blooms! The cute shamrock on the front of it is just the right touch. I know everyone will enjoy getting together...even the Big Guy! :)

Marlene said...

When I saw this card spring bounced into my head. Love your color choices and placement on this cutie card.

Jen Mitchell said...

Well happy birthday to the Big Guy's.........sister! LOL! I can totally relate! I'm sure she'll love this. The sweet flowers and the silver cord in the background are a nice touch!

Karren said...

Happy birthday to the Big Guy and his sister! And what a fabulous card you've created - the wee shamrock on the pot is such a fun touch!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Beautiful, Linda!!!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Linda,
This is so cute. I just love the touch of twine behind the flower pot. Cute. I hope your hubby enjoys his special day...hugs

Cécile RIBON said...

What a lovely bouquet! Love the fab DSP you've chosen for the background too.